Flexible liability cover
You can depend on us to provide you with the optimum level of cover to help safeguard your liability exposures. We do this by assessing your business thoroughly to create a tailored package, ensuring the protection you deserve. Moreover, we're committed to establishing trusting relationships with clients and brokers.
Why choose us for liability insurance?
By learning about your business, we can customise an insurance package that meets your needs. Our range includes employers, public and product liability, such as:
- Excess of loss
- Non-conventional arrangements
- Captive programmes
- Multi-territorial master policy arrangements
What kind of cover do we offer to our clients?
- Our UK and multinational team concentrate on large UK and European companies.
- Our London-based international casualty team writes business for globally headquartered companies
- Our risk assessment approach is based on risk management quality rather than underwriting appetite dictated by trade sectors.
- Our innovative programme design will be tailored to the needs of each client rather than taking a one-size-fits-all approach.
GCS Liability Lead
Having spent over 26 years in insurance in the London market, David leads a team of eleven underwriters with over 200 years of combined experience. Previous roles include Head of Broking for Marsh's National Corporate Practice and Head of UK Casualty at MS Amlin and Liberty.
We can lead global insurance programmes worldwide through our Multinational Centre of Excellence (COE) and our partner network that covers more than 150 countries. We strive to provide a seamless, client-focused end-to-end service – creating controlled master programmes for corporate clients.